Is TUBERCULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUBERCULAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person with pulmonary tuberculosis
- adj - characterized by the presence of tuberculosis lesions or tubercles
- adj - pertaining to or of the nature of a normal tuberosity or tubercle
- adj - relating to tuberculosis or those suffering from it
- adj - constituting or afflicted with or caused by tuberculosis or the tubercle bacillus
- Of, relating to, or covered with tubercles; tuberculate.
- A person having tuberculosis.
There are 10 letters in TUBERCULAR: A B C E L R R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBERCULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUBERCULAR, to go: TUBERCULAR?
Rearrange the letters in TUBERCULAR and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of TUBERCULAR
9 letters out of TUBERCULAR
8 letters out of TUBERCULAR
7 letters out of TUBERCULAR
6 letters out of TUBERCULAR
5 letters out of TUBERCULAR
4 letters out of TUBERCULAR
3 letters out of TUBERCULAR
2 letters out of TUBERCULAR
Contextual use of TUBERCULAR
What's nearby TUBERCULAR
Lookup in Wiki for TUBERCULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUBERCULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUBERCULAR"