Is RURAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RURAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - living in or characteristic of farming or country life
- adj - of or relating to the countryside as opposed to the city
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the country.
- Of or relating to people who live in the country: rural households.
- These adjectives all mean of or typical of the country as distinguished from the city.
- adj - pertaining to the country
There are 5 letters in RURAL: A L R R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RURAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RURAL, to go: RURAL?
Rearrange the letters in RURAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RURAL
What's nearby RURAL
Lookup in Wiki for RURAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RURAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RURAL"