Is BRUTAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRUTAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - harsh
- adj - resembling a beast
- adj - disagreeably direct and precise
- Extremely ruthless or cruel.
- Crude or unfeeling in manner or speech.
- Harsh; unrelenting: a brutal winter in the Arctic.
- Disagreeably precise or penetrating: spoke with brutal honesty.
- adv - cruel; savage [adj] : BRUTALLY
There are 6 letters in BRUTAL: A B L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUTAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRUTAL, to go: BRUTAL?
Rearrange the letters in BRUTAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRUTAL
What's nearby BRUTAL
Lookup in Wiki for BRUTAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRUTAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRUTAL"