Is CULTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular society at a particular time and place
- noun - the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group
- noun - all the knowledge and values shared by a society
- noun - (biology) the growing of microorganisms in a nutrient medium (such as gelatin or agar)
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization
- noun - the raising of plants or animals
- verb - grow in a special preparation
- The totality of socially transmitted behavior patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought.
- These patterns, traits, and products considered as the expression of a particular period, class, community, or population: Edwardian culture; Japanese culture; the culture of poverty.
- These patterns, traits, and products considered with respect to a particular category, such as a field, subject, or mode of expression: religious culture in the Middle Ages; musical culture; oral culture.
- Intellectual and artistic activity, and the works produced by it.
- Development of the intellect through training or education.
- Enlightenment resulting from such training or education.
- A high degree of taste and refinement formed by aesthetic and intellectual training.
- Special training and development: voice culture for singers and actors.
- The cultivation of soil; tillage.
- The breeding of animals or growing of plants, especially to produce improved stock.
- The growing of microorganisms, tissue cells, or other living matter in a specially prepared nutrient medium.
- Such a growth or colony, as of bacteria.
- To cultivate.
- To grow (microorganisms or other living matter) in a specially prepared nutrient medium.
- These nouns denote a personal quality resulting from the development of intellect, manners, and aesthetic appreciation.
- verb - to make fit for raising crops
There are 7 letters in CULTURE: C E L R T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULTURE, to go: CULTURE?
Rearrange the letters in CULTURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CULTURE
6 letters out of CULTURE
5 letters out of CULTURE
4 letters out of CULTURE
3 letters out of CULTURE
2 letters out of CULTURE
Contextual use of CULTURE
What's nearby CULTURE
Lookup in Wiki for CULTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CULTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CULTURE"