Is SUBSTANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBSTANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - the idea that is intended
- noun - material of a particular kind or constitution
- noun - considerable capital (wealth or income)
- noun - what a communication that is about something is about
- noun - a particular kind or species of matter with uniform properties
- That which has mass and occupies space; matter.
- A material of a particular kind or constitution.
- Essential nature; essence.
- Gist; heart.
- That which is solid and practical in character, quality, or importance: a plan without substance.
- Density; body: Air has little substance.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the essential import or significance of something spoken or written”: the substance of her complaint; the burden of the President’s speech; the core of an article; the gist of the prosecutor’s argument; the pith and marrow of an essay; the purport of a document.
There are 9 letters in SUBSTANCE: A B C E N S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSTANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBSTANCE, to go: SUBSTANCE?
Rearrange the letters in SUBSTANCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SUBSTANCE
8 letters out of SUBSTANCE
7 letters out of SUBSTANCE
6 letters out of SUBSTANCE
5 letters out of SUBSTANCE
4 letters out of SUBSTANCE
3 letters out of SUBSTANCE
2 letters out of SUBSTANCE
Contextual use of SUBSTANCE
What's nearby SUBSTANCE
Lookup in Wiki for SUBSTANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBSTANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBSTANCE"