Is ABUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - cruel or inhumane treatment
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - improper or excessive use
- verb - treat badly
- verb - change the inherent purpose or function of something
- verb - use foul or abusive language towards
- verb - use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- adj - to use wrongly or improperly [v ABUSED, ABUSING, ABUSES] : ABUSABLE
There are 6 letters in ABUSES: A B E S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABUSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABUSES, to go: ABUSES?
Rearrange the letters in ABUSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABUSES
What's nearby ABUSES
Lookup in Wiki for ABUSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABUSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABUSES"