Is ABUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABUSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - cruel or inhumane treatment
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - improper or excessive use
- verb - treat badly
- verb - change the inherent purpose or function of something
- verb - use foul or abusive language towards
- verb - use wrongly or improperly or excessively
- To use wrongly or improperly; misuse.
- To hurt or injure by maltreatment; ill-use.
- To assail with contemptuous, coarse, or insulting words; revile.
- To deceive or trick.
- Improper use or handling; misuse: drug abuse.
- Physical maltreatment: spousal abuse.
- A corrupt practice or custom: abuse of power.
- These verbs mean to treat a person or thing wrongfully, incorrectly, or harmfully.
- adj - to use wrongly or improperly [v ABUSED, ABUSING, ABUSES] : ABUSABLE
There are 5 letters in ABUSE: A B E S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABUSE, to go: ABUSE?
Rearrange the letters in ABUSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABUSE
What's nearby ABUSE
Lookup in Wiki for ABUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABUSE"