Is PROBABILITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROBABILITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur
- noun - the quality of being probable
- The quality or condition of being probable; likelihood.
- A probable situation, condition, or event.
- The likelihood that a given event will occur: a great probability of rain this evening.
- A number expressing the likelihood that a specific event will occur, expressed as the ratio of the number of actual occurrences to the number of possible occurrences.
There are 11 letters in PROBABILITY: A B B I I L O P R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROBABILITY, to go: PROBABILITY?
Rearrange the letters in PROBABILITY and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PROBABILITY
10 letters out of PROBABILITY
8 letters out of PROBABILITY
7 letters out of PROBABILITY
6 letters out of PROBABILITY
5 letters out of PROBABILITY
4 letters out of PROBABILITY
3 letters out of PROBABILITY
2 letters out of PROBABILITY
Contextual use of PROBABILITY
What's nearby PROBABILITY
Lookup in Wiki for PROBABILITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROBABILITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROBABILITY"