Is POLITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the form of government of a social organization
- noun - a politically organized unit
- noun - shrewd or crafty management of public affairs
- The form of government of a nation, a state, a church, or an organization.
- An organized society, such as a nation, having a specific form of government: “His alien philosophy found no roots in the American polity” (New York Times).
- noun - a form or system of government
There are 6 letters in POLITY: I L O P T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLITY, to go: POLITY?
Rearrange the letters in POLITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POLITY
What's nearby POLITY
Lookup in Wiki for POLITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLITY"