Is RABBIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RABBIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails
- noun - the fur of a rabbit
- noun - flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- verb - hunt rabbits
- Any of various long-eared, shorttailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae, as the commonly domesticated Old World species Oryctolagus cuniculus or the cottontail.
- A hare.
- The fur of a rabbit or hare.
- A runner who intentionally sets a fast pace for a teammate during a long-distance race.
- verb - to hunt rabbits (rodent-like mammals)
There are 6 letters in RABBIT: A B B I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RABBIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RABBIT, to go: RABBIT?
Rearrange the letters in RABBIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RABBIT
What's nearby RABBIT
Lookup in Wiki for RABBIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RABBIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RABBIT"