Is TABBY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TABBY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cat with a grey or tawny coat mottled with black
- noun - female cat
- adj - having a grey or brown streak or a pattern or a patchy coloring
- A rich watered silk.
- A fabric of plain weave.
- A domestic cat with a striped or brindled coat of a gray or tawny color.
- A domestic cat, especially a female.
- A spinster.
- A prying woman; a gossip.
- A mixture of oyster shells, lime, sand, and water used as a building material.
- Having light and dark striped markings: a tabby cat.
- Made of or resembling watered silk.
- verb - to give a wavy appearance to
There are 5 letters in TABBY: A B B T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TABBY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TABBY, to go: TABBY?
Rearrange the letters in TABBY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TABBY
What's nearby TABBY
Lookup in Wiki for TABBY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TABBY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TABBY"