Is BIB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIB in various dictionaries:
- noun - top part of an apron
- noun - a napkin tied under the chin of a child while eating
- verb - drink moderately but regularly
- A piece of cloth or plastic secured under the chin and worn, especially by small children, to protect the clothing while eating.
- The part of an apron or pair of overalls worn over the chest.
- Bibbed overalls worn while skiing.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages
There are 3 letters in BIB: B B I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIB
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIB, to go: BIB?
Rearrange the letters in BIB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIB
What's nearby BIB
Lookup in Wiki for BIB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIB"