Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bib is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bib.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BIB has 380 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BIB is VALID in some board games. Check BIB in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bib in various dictionaries:
noun - top part of an apron
noun - a napkin tied under the chin of a child while eating
verb - drink moderately but regularly
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|It's usually served with lobster|
|Lobster eater's need|
|Catcher of a sort|
|Piece of neckwear|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Splash guard for a baby|
|Neckwear for eating lobster|
|"Overall", it's on top|
|Your most fashionable clothes are your "best" this & "tucker"|
|It's the part of a pair of overalls that is worn over the chest|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a piece of cloth or plastic fastened round a child's neck to keep its clothes clean while eating.|
|A piece of cloth or plastic fastened round a child's neck to keep its clothes clean while eating.|
|A common European inshore fish of the cod family.|
|Drink (something alcoholic)|
|a napkin tied under the chin a child while eating|
|top part of an apron covering the chest|
|drink moderately but regularly|
|a cover made of cloth or plastic that is worn by young children when eating to protect their clothes|
|the part of some styles of clothing, for example an apron, a pinafore, or a pair of dungarees, that covers the chest|
|a piece of clothing like a light shirt with no sleeves that is worn over other clothing, for example in team games to show which team a person is playing for|
|Bib, Centre, CAMEROON|
|Bib, Estuaire, GABON|
|Bib, Woleu-Ntem, GABON|
|Bib, (Region code: 02), (Country code: CS)|
|Bib might refer to|
A bib is a protective garment worn while eating to prevent stains.|
* Bib may also refer to:
* The Bib, a small tribe found in the Hazara Division of Pakistan
* bib, a name of Trisopterus luscus, a species of fish
* Bib Fortuna, a character in Star Wars
* Bib shorts, cycle clothing
* bib, short for bibcock, a type of tap
* Bib, short for Bibendum, the mascot also known as the Michelin Man
* Bib., an abbreviation of Bible
* bib., an abbreviation of bibliography
* .bib, the file extension of a BibTeX bibliographic file in TeX and LaTeX* Back in Black, an album by the group AC/DC
* Bag-in-box, a packaging method for wine, battery acid, and other fluids
* Biennial of Illustration Bratislava, an award for illustration in children's books
* Board for International Broadcasting, a former U.S. governmental organization
* BiB may refer to:
* Federal Institute for Population Research in Wiesbaden, Germany (German: Bundesinstitut für Bevölkerungsforschung)