Is BOB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - a hair style for women and children
- noun - a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- noun - a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- noun - a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- verb - move up and down repeatedly
- verb - ride a bobsled
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - make a curtsy
- verb - cut hair in the style of a bob
- To hit lightly and quickly; tap.
- To cause to move up and down: bobbed my head in response to the question.
- To move up and down: a cork bobbing on the water.
- To grab at floating or hanging objects with the teeth: bobbed for apples.
- To curtsy or bow.
- A tap or light blow.
- A quick, jerky movement of the head or body.
- A small, knoblike pendent object, such as a plumb bob.
- A fishing float or cork.
- A small lock or curl of hair.
- A woman’s or child’s short haircut.
- Surgical shortening or reshaping of the nose.
- The docked tail of a horse.
- A bobsled.
- To fish with a bob.
- A shilling.
- verb - to move up and down
There are 3 letters in BOB: B B O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOB
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOB, to go: BOB?
Rearrange the letters in BOB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOB
What's nearby BOB
Lookup in Wiki for BOB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOB"