Is BOBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - a hair style for women and children
- noun - a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- noun - a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- noun - a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- verb - move up and down repeatedly
- verb - ride a bobsled
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - make a curtsy
- verb - cut hair in the style of a bob
- verb - to move up and down
There are 4 letters in BOBS: B B O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOBS, to go: BOBS?
Rearrange the letters in BOBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOBS
What's nearby BOBS
Lookup in Wiki for BOBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOBS"