Is BOMBS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOMBS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- noun - strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- verb - throw bombs at or attack with bombs
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- adj - to attack with bombs (explosive projectiles) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOMBABLE
There are 5 letters in BOMBS: B B M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMBS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOMBS, to go: BOMBS?
Rearrange the letters in BOMBS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOMBS
What's nearby BOMBS
Lookup in Wiki for BOMBS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOMBS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOMBS"