Is TRIPOLI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIPOLI in various dictionaries:
- noun - a weathered and decomposed siliceous limestone
- noun - the capital and chief port and largest city of Libya
- noun - a port city and commercial center in northwestern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea
- A historical region of northern Africa roughly coextensive with the ancient region of Tripolitania.
- A city of northwest Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea north-northeast of Beirut.
- The capital and largest city of Libya, in the northwest part of the country on the Mediterranean Sea.
- noun - a soft, friable rock
There are 7 letters in TRIPOLI: I I L O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPOLI
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIPOLI, to go: TRIPOLI?
Rearrange the letters in TRIPOLI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIPOLI
What's nearby TRIPOLI
Lookup in Wiki for TRIPOLI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIPOLI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIPOLI"