Scrabble word: VINDICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINDICATE exist?
Definitions of VINDICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb - maintain, uphold, or defend
- verb - clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting proof
- To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: “Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations” (Irving R.
- To provide justification or support for: vindicate one’s claim.
- To justify or prove the worth of, especially in light of later developments.
- To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one’s rights, for example).
- To exact revenge for; avenge.