In which Scrabble dictionary does VINDICATE exist?
Definitions of VINDICATE in dictionaries:
- verb -
show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb -
maintain, uphold, or defend
- verb -
clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting proof
To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: “Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations” (Irving R.
To provide justification or support for: vindicate one’s claim.
To justify or prove the worth of, especially in light of later developments.
To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one’s rights, for example).
To exact revenge for; avenge.
There are 9 letters in VINDICATE: A C D E I I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINDICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VINDICATE plus a wildcard: VINDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINDICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VINDICATE
- Chronic Discoid Lupus
- In Session Trial Footage Archive - truTV.com
- Foil vindicate - Demon
- Vancouver Forum View topic - I know what real Woman looks like
- Sle Skin Lesions
- FS J O R D A N vindicate D U N K syracuse sz. 11 CHEAP ...
- Its a good thing that Rick James was never accused of child abuse ...
- Its Not Up To Michael Jacksons Fans To Prove That He Was ...
- Victor Gutierrez and his monstrous book about Michael Jackson. Part 2 ...
- Report Allegedly Reveals Real Birth Father of Michael Jacksons ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.