Scrabble word: VINDICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINDICATE exist?
Definitions of VINDICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb - maintain, uphold, or defend
- verb - clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting proof
- To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: “Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations” (Irving R.
- To provide justification or support for: vindicate one’s claim.
- To justify or prove the worth of, especially in light of later developments.
- To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one’s rights, for example).
- To exact revenge for; avenge.
There are 9 letters in VINDICATE: A C D E I I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINDICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VINDICATE plus a wildcard: VINDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINDICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words