Scrabble word: VINDICATE
Is VINDICATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VINDICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb - maintain, uphold, or defend
- verb - clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting proof
- To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: “Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations” (Irving R.
- To provide justification or support for: vindicate one’s claim.
- To justify or prove the worth of, especially in light of later developments.
- To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one’s rights, for example).
- To exact revenge for; avenge.
There are 9 letters in VINDICATE: A C D E I I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINDICATE
Click to search all anagrams of VINDICATE plus a wildcard: VINDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINDICATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VINDICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.