Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADVECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADVECT exist?
Definitions of ADVECT in dictionaries:
- verb - convey by horizontal mass movement of a fluid
- To convey horizontally by advection.
- To transport (a substance) by advection.
- v - to convey or transport by the flow of a fluid
There are 6 letters in ADVECT: A C D E T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADVECT plus a wildcard: ADVECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADVECT
- advect Ssh Fans Share Images
- Comme je ne peux pas encore publier dimage de mon travail jai ...
- Naiad Test advect Liquid by Gas field - vidaru.com
- Formation of advection Fog along the US west coast
- Naiad Test advect Liquid by Gas field on Vimeo
- advection (2D)
- Graphic Showing Warm Air advection (Left) and Cold Air advection ...
- Reading the Sky
- opengl - Weird problem with advect program in fluid simulator - Game ...
- Fourier spectral method on q_t q_x 0 in x  periodic BCs ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.