Scrabble word: INACTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INACTIVE exist?
Definitions of INACTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - (chemistry) not participating in a chemical reaction
- adj - (pathology) not progressing or increasing
- adj - (military) not involved in military operations
- adj - not exerting influence or change
- adj - (of e.g. volcanos) not erupting and not extinct
- adj - lacking in energy or will
- adj - lacking activity
- adj - not engaged in full-time work
- adj - not active physically or mentally
- adj - not in physical motion
- Not active or tending to be active.
- Not functioning or operating; out of use: inactive machinery.
- Not being in continuous use or operation: an inactive brokerage account.
- Retired from duty or service.
- Not readily participating in chemical reactions.
- Having no significant effect on or interaction with living organisms.
- Showing no optical activity in polarized light.
- adj - not active