Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INACTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INACTIVE exist?
Definitions of INACTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - (chemistry) not participating in a chemical reaction
- adj - (pathology) not progressing or increasing
- adj - (military) not involved in military operations
- adj - not exerting influence or change
- adj - (of e.g. volcanos) not erupting and not extinct
- adj - lacking in energy or will
- adj - lacking activity
- adj - not engaged in full-time work
- adj - not active physically or mentally
- adj - not in physical motion
- Not active or tending to be active.
- Not functioning or operating; out of use: inactive machinery.
- Not being in continuous use or operation: an inactive brokerage account.
- Retired from duty or service.
- Not readily participating in chemical reactions.
- Having no significant effect on or interaction with living organisms.
- Showing no optical activity in polarized light.
- adj - not active
There are 8 letters in INACTIVE: A C E I I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INACTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INACTIVE plus a wildcard: INACTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INACTIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INACTIVE
- English idiomssayings and expressions inactive 20121
- inactive Children Can Be Prone to Heart Disease TopNews Arab ...
- List of Top Ten Habits That Make You Look Older - being inactive
- inactive Volcano Stock Photo 12002779 Shutterstock
- Mammary Gland ( 40x ) - Slide 91 inactive Mammary Gland
- Vaccin inactiv
- The Effects of Being inactive eHow.com
- inactive on sofa
- There were those who were active and those who were inactive.
- Zekee-san on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.