Scrabble word: INDICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDICATE exist?
Definitions of INDICATE in dictionaries:
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - to state or express briefly
- verb - give evidence of
- verb - suggest the necessity of an intervention
- To show the way to or the direction of; point out: an arrow indicating north; indicated the right road by nodding toward it.
- To serve as a sign, symptom, or token of; signify: “The cracking and booming of the ice indicate a change of temperature” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To suggest or demonstrate the necessity, expedience, or advisability of: The symptoms indicate immediate surgery.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give grounds for supposing or inferring the existence or presence of something”: a fever indicating illness; a shabby house that argues poverty; paintings that attest the artist’s genius; disorder that bespeaks negligence; melting snows that betoken spring floods; a comment testifying ignorance; a stunned silence that witnessed his astonishment.
- verb - to point out
There are 8 letters in INDICATE: A C D E I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDICATE plus a wildcard: INDICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDICATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.