Scrabble word: IDENTICAL
Is IDENTICAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IDENTICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - exactly alike
- adj - being the exact same one
- adj - (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum
- adj - having properties with uniform values along all axes
- adj - coinciding exactly when superimposed
- Exactly equal and alike.
- Having such a close similarity or resemblance as to be essentially equal or interchangeable.
- Of or relating to a twin or twins developed from the same fertilized ovum and having the same genetic makeup and closely similar appearance; monozygotic.
There are 9 letters in IDENTICAL: A C D E I I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDENTICAL
Click to search all anagrams of IDENTICAL plus a wildcard: IDENTICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDENTICAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IDENTICAL
Lookup in Wiki for IDENTICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.