Scrabble word: UNBALANCED
Is UNBALANCED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNBALANCED in dictionaries:
- verb - throw out of balance or equilibrium
- verb - derange mentally, throw out of mental balance
- adj - being or thrown out of equilibrium
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - debits and credits are not equal
- Not in balance or in proper balance.
- Mentally deranged.
- Not exhibiting sound judgment; irrational.
- Not satisfactorily adjusted so that debit and credit correspond.
- verb - to determine the weight of
There are 10 letters in UNBALANCED: A A B C D E L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNBALANCED
Click to search all anagrams of UNBALANCED plus a wildcard: UNBALANCED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNBALANCED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNBALANCED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.