Scrabble word: LANDAU
In which Scrabble dictionary does LANDAU exist?
Definitions of LANDAU in dictionaries:
- noun - Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968)
- noun - a four-wheel covered carriage with a roof divided into two parts (front and back) that can be let down separately
- A four-wheeled carriage with front and back passenger seats that face each other and a roof in two sections that can be lowered or detached.
- A style of automobile with a similar roof.
- noun - a wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle
There are 6 letters in LANDAU: A A D L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LANDAU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LANDAU plus a wildcard: LANDAU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LANDAU
Images for LANDAU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.