Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNBEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBEND exist?
Definitions of UNBEND in dictionaries:
- verb - straighten up or out
- verb - unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- verb - free from flexure
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - release from mental strain, tension, or formality
- To release from mental tension, strain, or formality; relax.
- To release (a bow, for example) from flexure or tension.
- To untie or loosen (a rope or sail).
- To straighten (something crooked or bent): unbend a paper clip.
- To become less tense; relax.
- To become less strict.
- To become straight.
- verb - to make or allow to become straight
There are 6 letters in UNBEND: B D E N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNBEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNBEND plus a wildcard: UNBEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNBEND
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNBEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.