Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNBEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBEND exist?
Definitions of UNBEND in dictionaries:
- verb - straighten up or out
- verb - unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- verb - free from flexure
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - release from mental strain, tension, or formality
- To release from mental tension, strain, or formality; relax.
- To release (a bow, for example) from flexure or tension.
- To untie or loosen (a rope or sail).
- To straighten (something crooked or bent): unbend a paper clip.
- To become less tense; relax.
- To become less strict.
- To become straight.
- v - to make or allow to become straight
There are 6 letters in UNBEND: B D E N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNBEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNBEND plus a wildcard: UNBEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNBEND
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNBEND
- Re Syncro to Haldex Conversion kit available (swingwing205)
- Suchergebnisse fr Libelle-Tattoos Tattoo-Bewertung.de Lass ...
- chriss Profile on Concrete Pumping Videos
- unbend Area-enlarge Foto uit de buurt van Mamelis 6295NB Lemiers
- LAV Cuvid-FilterSplitterHD Audio-High Quality Hardware decoding for ...
- different position and started growing in a different direction toward ...