Scrabble word: UNBEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBEND exist?
Definitions of UNBEND in dictionaries:
- verb - straighten up or out
- verb - unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- verb - free from flexure
- verb - make less taut
- verb - become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- verb - release from mental strain, tension, or formality
- To release from mental tension, strain, or formality; relax.
- To release (a bow, for example) from flexure or tension.
- To untie or loosen (a rope or sail).
- To straighten (something crooked or bent): unbend a paper clip.
- To become less tense; relax.
- To become less strict.
- To become straight.
- verb - to make or allow to become straight