Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANNED exist?
Definitions of BANNED in dictionaries:
- noun - a decree that prohibits something
- noun - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- noun - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- noun - a bachelor's degree in nursing
- adj - forbidden by law
- n - a monetary unit of Romania
- v - to forbid by authority
There are 6 letters in BANNED: A B D E N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANNED plus a wildcard: BANNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANNED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANNED
- banned Freelance Writing Jobs A Freelance Writing Community and ...
- ... CHATTER What does it take to get banned by the Sun News Network
- red banned sign by Paul Jantz - Mostphotos
- 2010 WSOP Player banned for life - PokerCasinoBetting News from ...
- Georgia Judge Issues Default Judgement Against Obama Will Not Appear ...
- ... to make money online Reasons you could get banned from Google Adsense
- Asterias Blog Can We be Trusted to Think for Ourselves
- banned Movies World Wide - News - Bubblews
- For the month of September we are tackling banned and Challenged books ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.