Scrabble word: UNBALANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBALANCE exist?
Definitions of UNBALANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium
- noun - a state of mental disturbance and disorientation
- verb - throw out of balance or equilibrium
- verb - derange mentally, throw out of mental balance
- To upset the balance, stability, or equilibrium of: “By being too good a singer, too hell-bent an actress, and too strong a presence, the star unbalances the proceedings” (John Simon).
- The condition of being unbalanced.
- verb - to determine the weight of