Scrabble word: SHAMROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAMROCK exist?
Definitions of SHAMROCK in dictionaries:
- noun - creeping European clover having white to pink flowers and bright green leaves
- noun - Eurasian plant with heart-shaped trifoliate leaves and white purple-veined flowers
- noun - clover native to Ireland with yellowish flowers
- Any of several plants, such as a clover or wood sorrel, having compound leaves with three small leaflets, considered the national emblem of Ireland.
- noun - a three-leaved plant
There are 8 letters in SHAMROCK: A C H K M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAMROCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAMROCK plus a wildcard: SHAMROCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAMROCK
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words