Scrabble word: SHAMROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAMROCK exist?
Definitions of SHAMROCK in dictionaries:
- noun - creeping European clover having white to pink flowers and bright green leaves
- noun - Eurasian plant with heart-shaped trifoliate leaves and white purple-veined flowers
- noun - clover native to Ireland with yellowish flowers
- Any of several plants, such as a clover or wood sorrel, having compound leaves with three small leaflets, considered the national emblem of Ireland.
- noun - a three-leaved plant
There are 8 letters in SHAMROCK: A C H K M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAMROCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAMROCK plus a wildcard: SHAMROCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAMROCK
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAMROCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.