Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOCK exist?
Definitions of MOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mocking or ridiculing
- verb - treat with contempt
- verb - imitate with mockery and derision
- adj - constituting a copy or imitation of something
- To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
- To mimic, as in sport or derision.
- To imitate; counterfeit.
- To express scorn or ridicule; jeer: They mocked at the idea.
- The act of mocking.
- Mockery; derision: said it merely in mock.
- An object of scorn or derision.
- Simulated; false; sham: a mock battle.
- verb - to make fun of
There are 4 letters in MOCK: C K M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOCK plus a wildcard: MOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOCK
Images for MOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.