Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOCK exist?
Definitions of MOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mocking or ridiculing
- verb - treat with contempt
- verb - imitate with mockery and derision
- adj - constituting a copy or imitation of something
- To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
- To mimic, as in sport or derision.
- To imitate; counterfeit.
- To express scorn or ridicule; jeer: They mocked at the idea.
- The act of mocking.
- Mockery; derision: said it merely in mock.
- An object of scorn or derision.
- Simulated; false; sham: a mock battle.
- v - to make fun of
There are 4 letters in MOCK: C K M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOCK plus a wildcard: MOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOCK
Images for MOCK
- The photo above shows various views of mock orange as seen along ...
- The 5 Stages Of mocking
- Berkeley Butterfly Blog Philadelphus lewisii--wild mock orange
- Blizzard mock Orange - Far North Gardening Forum - GardenWeb
- mock Orange Bushes
- Tracys Garden and Things mock Orange Bush...
- mock Orange or English Dogwood
- mock Orange. - Gardening in Canada Forum - GardenWeb
- ... Week for the first week in July is the Philadelphus or mock Orange