Scrabble word: MOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOCK exist?
Definitions of MOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mocking or ridiculing
- verb - treat with contempt
- verb - imitate with mockery and derision
- adj - constituting a copy or imitation of something
- To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
- To mimic, as in sport or derision.
- To imitate; counterfeit.
- To express scorn or ridicule; jeer: They mocked at the idea.
- The act of mocking.
- Mockery; derision: said it merely in mock.
- An object of scorn or derision.
- Simulated; false; sham: a mock battle.
- verb - to make fun of