Scrabble word: RESTRICTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESTRICTIVE exist?
Definitions of RESTRICTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - serving to restrict
- adj - (of tariff) protective of national interests by restricting imports
- Of or relating to restriction.
- Tending or serving to restrict; limiting.
- Of, relating to, or being a subordinate clause or phrase that identifies the noun, phrase, or clause it modifies and limits or restricts its meaning, as the clause who live in glass houses in People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
There are 11 letters in RESTRICTIVE: C E E I I R R S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTRICTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESTRICTIVE plus a wildcard: RESTRICTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESTRICTIVE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESTRICTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.