Scrabble word: PEPPERMINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPPERMINT exist?
Definitions of PEPPERMINT in dictionaries:
- noun - herb with downy leaves and small purple or white flowers that yields a pungent oil used as a flavoring
- noun - red gum tree of Tasmania
- noun - a candy flavored with peppermint oil
- A plant, Mentha piperita, having small purple or white flowers and downy leaves that yield a pungent oil.
- The oil from this plant or a preparation made from it, used as a flavoring.
- A candy or lozenge flavored with this oil.