Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEPPERMINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPPERMINT exist?
Definitions of PEPPERMINT in dictionaries:
- noun - herb with downy leaves and small purple or white flowers that yields a pungent oil used as a flavoring
- noun - red gum tree of Tasmania
- noun - a candy flavored with peppermint oil
- A plant, Mentha piperita, having small purple or white flowers and downy leaves that yield a pungent oil.
- The oil from this plant or a preparation made from it, used as a flavoring.
- A candy or lozenge flavored with this oil.
There are 10 letters in PEPPERMINT: E E I M N P P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPPERMINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEPPERMINT plus a wildcard: PEPPERMINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEPPERMINT
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEPPERMINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.