Scrabble word: PEPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPPER exist?
Definitions of PEPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe
- noun - any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers
- noun - pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India
- noun - sweet and hot varieties of fruits of plants of the genus Capsicum
- verb - add pepper to
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- Black pepper.
- Any of several plants of the genus Piper, as cubeb, betel, and kava.
- Any of several tropical American, cultivated forms of Capsicum frutescens or C.
- The podlike fruit of any of these plants, varying in size, shape, and degree of pungency, with the milder types including the bell pepper and pimiento, and the more pungent types including the cherry pepper.
- Any of various condiments made from the more pungent varieties of Capsicum frutescens, such as cayenne pepper, tabasco pepper, and chili.
- A warm-up exercise in which players standing a short distance from a batter field the ball and toss it to the batter, who hits each toss back to the fielders.
- To season or sprinkle with pepper.
- To sprinkle liberally; dot.
- To shower with or as if with small missiles.
- To make (a speech, for example) lively and vivid with wit or invective.
- verb - to season with pepper (a pungent condiment)