Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPPER exist?
Definitions of PEPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe
- noun - any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers
- noun - pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India
- noun - sweet and hot varieties of fruits of plants of the genus Capsicum
- verb - add pepper to
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- Black pepper.
- Any of several plants of the genus Piper, as cubeb, betel, and kava.
- Any of several tropical American, cultivated forms of Capsicum frutescens or C.
- The podlike fruit of any of these plants, varying in size, shape, and degree of pungency, with the milder types including the bell pepper and pimiento, and the more pungent types including the cherry pepper.
- Any of various condiments made from the more pungent varieties of Capsicum frutescens, such as cayenne pepper, tabasco pepper, and chili.
- A warm-up exercise in which players standing a short distance from a batter field the ball and toss it to the batter, who hits each toss back to the fielders.
- To season or sprinkle with pepper.
- To sprinkle liberally; dot.
- To shower with or as if with small missiles.
- To make (a speech, for example) lively and vivid with wit or invective.
- verb - to season with pepper (a pungent condiment)
There are 6 letters in PEPPER: E E P P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEPPER plus a wildcard: PEPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEPPER
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.