Scrabble word: GUILLOTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUILLOTINE exist?
Definitions of GUILLOTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - closure imposed on the debate of specific sections of a bill
- noun - instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
- verb - kill by cutting the head off with a guillotine
- A device consisting of a heavy blade held aloft between upright guides and dropped to behead the victim below.
- An instrument, such as a paper cutter, similar in action to a guillotine.
- To behead with a guillotine.
- To cut with or as if with a guillotine.
There are 10 letters in GUILLOTINE: E G I I L L N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUILLOTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUILLOTINE plus a wildcard: GUILLOTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUILLOTINE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUILLOTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.