Scrabble word: GUILLOTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUILLOTINE exist?
Definitions of GUILLOTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - closure imposed on the debate of specific sections of a bill
- noun - instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
- verb - kill by cutting the head off with a guillotine
- A device consisting of a heavy blade held aloft between upright guides and dropped to behead the victim below.
- An instrument, such as a paper cutter, similar in action to a guillotine.
- To behead with a guillotine.
- To cut with or as if with a guillotine.