Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGULE exist?
Definitions of LIGULE in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) any appendage to a plant that is shaped like a strap
- A straplike structure, such as the corolla of a ray flower or a membranous or hairy appendage between the sheaf and blade of a grass leaf.
- n - a strap-shaped plant part
There are 6 letters in LIGULE: E G I L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGULE plus a wildcard: LIGULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGULE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGULE
- To measure the ligule it is best to use a hand lens and millimetre ...
- Eragrostis cilianensis ligule
- Slightly pointed membranous ligule .
- Hordeum pusillum ligule
- ligule of Marsh Fox-tail grass (Alopecurus geniculatus image by ...
- Fig. 27 - ligule and auricle.
- Triticum aestivum ligule
- ligule translations Free online multilingual dictionary
- Lolium perenne ligule
- MSU Turf Weeds.net your lawn weed identification & research ...