Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGULES exist?
Definitions of LIGULES in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) any appendage to a plant that is shaped like a strap
- n - a strap-shaped plant part
There are 7 letters in LIGULES: E G I L L S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGULES plus a wildcard: LIGULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGULES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGULES
- ligules It is a thin papery structure just above the auricles ...
- The ligules of European Beachgrass (Ammophila arenaria) look a little ...
- Grasses of New South Wales
- ligules and Auricles
- leaf blade types and ligules
- Description de cette image galement commente ci-aprs
- Dsc01329 Dahlia Gros ligules Mauve dans Photo Fleur Dahlia ...
- Capitule compos de la marguerite blanche. A. Capitule vu de dessus B ...
- ... . For example take a look at Elephant Grasss ligules below
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.