Scrabble word: GILLIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILLIE exist?
Definitions of GILLIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a young male attendant on a Scottish Highlander chief
- noun - a shoe without a tongue and with decorative lacing up the instep
- A professional fishing and hunting guide.
- A low-cut sports shoe with fringed laces.
- noun - a covering for the foot
- verb - to provide with shoes
There are 6 letters in GILLIE: E G I I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILLIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILLIE plus a wildcard: GILLIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILLIE
Images for GILLIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.