Scrabble word: ASCENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCENDER exist?
Definitions of ASCENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who ascends
- noun - a lowercase letter that has a part extending above other lowercase letters
- noun - (printing) the part of tall lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters
- The part of the tall lowercase letters, such as b, d, and h, that extends above the other lowercase letters.
- A letter with such a part.
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 8 letters in ASCENDER: A C D E E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCENDER plus a wildcard: ASCENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCENDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.