Is SCRIMMAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRIMMAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) practice play between a football team's squads
- noun - a noisy riotous fight
- verb - practice playing (a sport)
- The contest between two teams from the time the ball is snapped until it is declared dead.
- A practice session or informal game, as between two units of the same team.
- A rough-and-tumble struggle; a tussle.
- To engage in a scrimmage.
There are 9 letters in SCRIMMAGE: A C E G I M M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIMMAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRIMMAGE, to go: SCRIMMAGE?
Rearrange the letters in SCRIMMAGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
8 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
7 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
6 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
5 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
4 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
3 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
2 letters out of SCRIMMAGE
Contextual use of SCRIMMAGE
What's nearby SCRIMMAGE
Lookup in Wiki for SCRIMMAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRIMMAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRIMMAGE"