Is MAGIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - any art that invokes supernatural powers
- noun - an illusory feat
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural.
- The practice of using charms, spells, or rituals to attempt to produce supernatural effects or control events in nature.
- The charms, spells, and rituals so used.
- The exercise of sleight of hand or conjuring for entertainment.
- A mysterious quality of enchantment: “For me the names of those men breathed the magic of the past” (Max Beerbohm).
- Of, relating to, or invoking the supernatural: “stubborn unlaid ghost/That breaks his magic chains at curfew time” (John Milton).
- Possessing distinctive qualities that produce unaccountable or baffling effects.
- verb - to affect by magic (sorcery)
There are 5 letters in MAGIC: A C G I M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGIC, to go: MAGIC?
Rearrange the letters in MAGIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAGIC
What's nearby MAGIC
Lookup in Wiki for MAGIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGIC"