Is NEIGHBORHOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEIGHBORHOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a surrounding or nearby region
- noun - people living near one another
- noun - the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of')
- noun - an area within a city or town that has some distinctive features (especially one forming a community)
- A district or an area with distinctive characteristics: a neighborhood of fine homes; an ethnic neighborhood.
- The people who live near one another or in a particular district or area: The noise upset the entire neighborhood.
- The surrounding area; vicinity: happened to be in the neighborhood.
- Approximate amount or range: in the neighborhood of five million dollars.
- Friendliness appropriate to a neighbor: a feeling of neighborhood.
- The set of points surrounding a specified point, each of which is within a certain, usually small distance from the specified point.
There are 12 letters in NEIGHBORHOOD: B D E G H H I N O O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEIGHBORHOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEIGHBORHOOD, to go: NEIGHBORHOOD?
Rearrange the letters in NEIGHBORHOOD and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
8 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
7 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
6 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
5 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
4 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
3 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
2 letters out of NEIGHBORHOOD
Contextual use of NEIGHBORHOOD
What's nearby NEIGHBORHOOD
Lookup in Wiki for NEIGHBORHOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEIGHBORHOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEIGHBORHOOD"