Is BRIDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRIDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- noun - something resembling a bridge in form or function
- noun - the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
- noun - any of various card games based on whist for four players
- noun - a wooden support that holds the strings up
- noun - a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- noun - the link between two lenses
- noun - an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- verb - connect or reduce the distance between
- verb - make a bridge across
- verb - cross over on a bridge
- A structure spanning and providing passage over a gap or barrier, such as a river or roadway.
- Something resembling or analogous to this structure in form or function: a land bridge between the continents; a bridge of understanding between two countries.
- The upper bony ridge of the human nose.
- The part of a pair of eyeglasses that rests against this ridge.
- A fixed or removable replacement for one or several but not all of the natural teeth, usually anchored at each end to a natural tooth.
- A thin, upright piece of wood in some stringed instruments that supports the strings above the soundboard.
- A transitional passage connecting two subjects or movements.
- A crosswise platform or enclosed area above the main deck of a ship from which the ship is controlled.
- A piece of wood used to steady the cue in billiards.
- The hand used as a support to steady the cue.
- Any of various instruments for measuring or comparing the characteristics, such as impedance or inductance, of a conductor.
- An electrical shunt.
- An intramolecular connection that spans atoms or groups of atoms.
- To build a bridge over.
- To cross by or as if by a bridge.
- Any of several card games derived from whist and played with one deck of cards divided equally among usually four people.
- verb - to join together
There are 6 letters in BRIDGE: B D E G I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRIDGE, to go: BRIDGE?
Rearrange the letters in BRIDGE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BRIDGE
5 letters out of BRIDGE
4 letters out of BRIDGE
3 letters out of BRIDGE
2 letters out of BRIDGE
Contextual use of BRIDGE
What's nearby BRIDGE
Lookup in Wiki for BRIDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRIDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRIDGE"