Is HOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - (slang) a neighborhood
- noun - a tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- noun - (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- noun - metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- noun - the folding roof of a carriage
- noun - a headdress that protects the head and face
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
- verb - cover with a hood
- A loose pliable covering for the head and neck, either attached to a robe or jacket or separate.
- An ornamental draping of cloth hung from the shoulders of an academic or ecclesiastical robe.
- A sack placed over a falcon’s head to keep the bird quiet.
- A metal cover or cowl for a hearth or stove.
- A carriage top.
- The hinged metal lid over the engine of a motor vehicle.
- An expanded part, crest, or marking on or near the head of an animal.
- A hoodlum; a thug.
- A young tough.
- verb - to furnish with a hood (a covering for the head)
There are 4 letters in HOOD: D H O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOD, to go: HOOD?
Rearrange the letters in HOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOOD
What's nearby HOOD
Lookup in Wiki for HOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOD"