Is HOODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive and violent young criminal
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - (slang) a neighborhood
- noun - a tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera
- noun - (falconry) a leather covering for a hawk's head
- noun - metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- noun - the folding roof of a carriage
- noun - a headdress that protects the head and face
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - (zoology) an expandable part or marking that resembles a hood on the head or neck of an animal
- verb - cover with a hood
- verb - to furnish with a hood (a covering for the head)
There are 5 letters in HOODS: D H O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOODS, to go: HOODS?
Rearrange the letters in HOODS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOODS
What's nearby HOODS
Lookup in Wiki for HOODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOODS"