Is HIGHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIGHER in various dictionaries:
- adj - advanced in complexity or elaboration
- adj - of education beyond the secondary level
- adj - greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount
- adj - (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high')
- adj - standing above others in quality or position
- adj - used of sounds and voices
- adj - happy and excited and energetic
- adj - (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- adj - slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- adj - reaching far upward
- noun - a high level
There are 6 letters in HIGHER: E G H H I R
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIGHER, to go: HIGHER?
Rearrange the letters in HIGHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIGHER
What's nearby HIGHER
Lookup in Wiki for HIGHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIGHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIGHER"