Is BINGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BINGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any act of immoderate indulgence
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- A drunken spree or revel.
- A period of unrestrained, immoderate self-indulgence.
- A period of excessive or uncontrolled indulgence in food or drink: an eating binge.
- To be immoderately self-indulgent and unrestrained: “The story is like a fever dream that a disturbed and imaginative city-dweller might have after binging on comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a period of uncontrolled self-indulgence”: a gambling binge; had a fling between commencement and graduate school; a crying jag; an eating orgy; a shopping spree.
- verb - to indulge in something without restraint
There are 5 letters in BINGE: B E G I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BINGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BINGE, to go: BINGE?
Rearrange the letters in BINGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BINGE
What's nearby BINGE
Lookup in Wiki for BINGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BINGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BINGE"