Is BENIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENIGN in various dictionaries:
- adj - not dangerous to health
- adj - pleasant and beneficial in nature or influence
- adj - kindness of disposition or manner
- Of a kind and gentle disposition.
- Showing gentleness and mildness.
- Of no danger to health; not recurrent or progressive; not malignant: a benign tumor.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- noun - a class of similar or related objects or individuals
There are 6 letters in BENIGN: B E G I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BENIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENIGN, to go: BENIGN?
Rearrange the letters in BENIGN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BENIGN
What's nearby BENIGN
Lookup in Wiki for BENIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENIGN"