Is HIND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIND in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several mostly spotted fishes that resemble groupers
- noun - a female deer, especially an adult female red deer
- adj - located at or near the back of an animal
- Located at or forming the back or rear; posterior: an animal’s hind legs; the hinder part of a steer.
- A female red deer.
- Any of several fishes of the genus Epinephelus of Atlantic waters, related to and resembling the groupers.
- A farm laborer, especially a skilled worker.
- A country bumpkin; a rustic.
- noun - a female red deer
There are 4 letters in HIND: D H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIND
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIND, to go: HIND?
Rearrange the letters in HIND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIND
What's nearby HIND
Lookup in Wiki for HIND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIND"