Is DOING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOING in various dictionaries:
- verb - engage in
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - get (something) done
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - give rise to
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - arrange attractively
- verb - travel or traverse (a distance)
- Performance of an act: a job not worth the doing.
- Activities that go on every day: “A motley crew they are, their doings as dark as they are ludicrous” (John Simon).
- Social events and activities.
- noun - the process of acting
There are 5 letters in DOING: D G I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOING, to go: DOING?
Rearrange the letters in DOING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOING
What's nearby DOING
Lookup in Wiki for DOING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOING"