Is INDIGO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDIGO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically
- noun - deciduous subshrub of southeastern Asia having pinnate leaves and clusters of red or purple flowers
- noun - a blue-violet color
- adj - having a color between blue and violet
- Any of various shrubs or herbs of the genus Indigofera in the pea family, having odd-pinnate leaves and usually red or purple flowers in axillary racemes.
- A blue dye obtained from these plants or produced synthetically.
- Any of several related plants, especially those of the genera Amorpha or Baptisia.
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between blue and violet, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 450 nanometers; a dark blue to grayish purple blue.
- noun - a blue dye
There are 6 letters in INDIGO: D G I I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDIGO
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDIGO, to go: INDIGO?
Rearrange the letters in INDIGO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INDIGO
What's nearby INDIGO
Lookup in Wiki for INDIGO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDIGO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDIGO"