Is BRINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - water containing salts
- noun - a strong solution of salt and water used for pickling
- verb - soak in brine
- Water saturated with or containing large amounts of a salt, especially of sodium chloride.
- The water of a sea or an ocean.
- A large body of salt water.
- Salt water used for preserving and pickling foods.
- verb - to treat with brine (salted water)
There are 5 letters in BRINE: B E I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRINE, to go: BRINE?
Rearrange the letters in BRINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRINE
What's nearby BRINE
Lookup in Wiki for BRINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRINE"